Outpatient Treatment in Prescott, AZ
Outpatient addiction treatment for continued care.
Prescott Treatment Center
Our Team Can Find the Right Outpatient Program For You
The outpatient drug treatment in Prescott that we can refer you to focus on teaching skills and providing patients with the tools to become active, productive members of society. Case managers support each client on an individual basis to ensure their success after they complete their rehabilitation program. The staff at our dual diagnosis treatment center in Arizona is here for you.
Speak to One of Our Caring Advisors Now
Request a Confidential Callback
Why Outpatient Treatment?
Our drug treatment center in Prescott focuses on healing the whole person. This philosophy continues to guide our actions as we prepare clients for life after rehab. When graduates leave an addiction recovery program, it can naturally be very overwhelming and intimidating to start what is essentially a new life. At Terra Nova, we don’t leave this transition to chance. We know that the right support can make all the difference for our clients who have done the hard work of recovery and now have to do the equally hard work of living a rewarding and sober life. Our drug rehab in Prescott is here for you.
Our Outpatient Treatment Program Focuses On:
We assist clients experiencing any legal issues, and correspond with any documentation the judicial system may require; upcoming court cases, open DCF cases, probation, etc.
Health and Medical Treatment
Patients receive information, resources, and transportation for health care services. Our team also provides medical, psychiatric, and therapeutic referrals post-treatment.
We make information on community resources available and accessible to all clients.
Clients receive assistance and education regarding the Family Medical Leave Act, short-term disability, resume building, job searches, and vocational training.
We supply information, resources, and transportation related to obtaining a GED, starting college courses, and attending trade schools.
We help clients understand and navigate financial responsibility (bills), financial problems, and budgeting (personal finance skill-building).
Benefits of Our Outpatient Treatment Center in Prescott, Arizona
One of the main benefits of outpatient treatment is that it allows individuals to receive treatment while continuing to live at home and attend work or school. This can be especially important for individuals who have family or work obligations that cannot be put on hold for an extended period of time. Outpatient treatment can also be less expensive than inpatient treatment, as it does not require the same level of medical supervision and support. Another benefit of outpatient treatment is that it allows individuals to receive treatment in a less restrictive environment. Inpatient treatment can be very structured and regimented, which can be difficult for some individuals to adjust to. Outpatient treatment allows individuals to receive treatment in a more flexible and less restrictive environment, which can be more conducive to their recovery.
Additional benefits at a glance include:
- Cost-effective compared to inpatient treatment
- Allows individuals to maintain their daily responsibilities
- Provides an intense level of programming without entirely disrupting one’s current situation in life
- Allows for continuity of care
- Facilitates involvement of loved ones
- Can be more or less intensive, depending on where the patient is in their recovery journey
- Allows individuals to continue to maintain a typical schedule without removing themselves from their environment for an extended length of time
- Can be done via telehealth, making treatment even more flexible and accessible for individuals
- Helps build recovery skills immediately in a real-life setting
- Works well for people who have recently graduated from inpatient addiction treatment and those looking for continued support in the real world after leaving a residential drug abuse facility
Types of Outpatient Treatment Programs
There are several types of outpatient treatment programs available, including:
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs): PHPs are intensive outpatient programs that provide a high level of care and support. Individuals in PHPs typically attend treatment for several hours a day, several days a week. PHPs may include individual therapy, group therapy, medication management, and other types of treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs): IOPs are less intensive than PHPs but still provide a high level of care and support. Individuals in IOPs typically attend treatment for several hours a day, several days a week. IOPs may include individual therapy, group therapy, and other types of treatment.
- Standard Outpatient Programs: Standard outpatient programs are less intensive than PHPs and IOPs and typically involve attending treatment for a few hours a week. Standard outpatient programs may include individual therapy, group therapy, and other types of treatment.
What Types of Addiction Can Be Treated Through an Outpatient Treatment Program?
Our IOP in Prescott can be used to treat mild to moderate forms of addiction. Outpatient treatment enables patients to practice recovery skills immediately in a real-life setting. Treatment programs for substance use disorder usually offer individual, group, or family therapy sessions, a focus on understanding the nature of addiction, becoming drug-free, and preventing relapse. Outpatient treatment may consist of several therapeutic interventions and support services, including group and individual counseling, family therapy, and education. Therefore, outpatient treatment can be used to treat various types of addiction, including drug addiction, alcohol addiction, and other forms of addiction.
Paying for Treatment
We Work With Most Major Insurance
Our drug rehab in Arizona works with most major insurance carriers to help cover most of the costs associated with treatment at our program. Get a free insurance verification right now to find out your personal options for treatment.
Stories of Recovery
What Our Clients Say
Don't Wait Any Longer.
we are here for you
Choosing an Prescott Treatment Program
When choosing an Prescott drug treatment program, it is important to consider several factors, including:
- The level of care needed: Individuals with more severe substance abuse disorders may require a higher level of care, such as PHPs or IOPs. Individuals with less severe substance abuse disorders may be able to receive treatment through standard outpatient programs.
- The types of treatment offered: It is important to choose an outpatient treatment program that offers the types of treatment that are most effective for the individual’s needs. This may include individual therapy, group therapy, medication management, and other types of treatment.
- The location and hours of the program: It is important to choose an outpatient treatment program that is convenient and accessible. This may include choosing a program that is located close to home or work and that offers flexible hours.
- The cost of the program: Outpatient treatment can be less expensive than inpatient treatment, but it is still important to consider the cost of the program and whether it is covered by insurance.
Outpatient treatment, such as the kind offered by our Arizona drug and alcohol rehab, is a type of substance abuse treatment that allows individuals to receive treatment while continuing to live at home and attend work or school. Outpatient treatment can be less expensive and less restrictive than inpatient treatment, and there are several types of outpatient treatment programs available, including PHPs, IOPs, and standard outpatient programs. When choosing an outpatient treatment program, it is important to consider the level of care needed, the types of treatment offered, the location and hours of the program, and the cost of the program.
If you’re curious about our drug rehab in Prescott, Arizona, reach out to us at 877-772-9595 to discuss options—we’re here to help.