Oxycodone Addiction Treatment in Arizona
Top-rated Oxycodone treatment in Arizona.
Our Unique Approach
Oxycodone Addiction Treatment in Arizona
Terra Nova provides Oxycodone addiction treatment in Arizona that works. We accept most forms of health insurance and offer a full continuum of care to ensure that clients have the support they need throughout the entire course of their recovery. So, what should you know about Oxycodone addiction and treatment?
Terra Nova Behavioral Health is an inpatient rehab in Arizona that offers comprehensive addiction treatment services.
Speak to One of Our Caring Advisors Now
Request a Confidential Callback
The Terra Nova Difference in treatment
Signs and Symptoms of Oxycodone Addiction
Knowing what signs and symptoms to look out for can help you identify an addiction to Oxycodone in yourself or someone else. In many cases, this is what leads a person to seek out an Oxycodone rehab center for themselves. Regardless of how an addiction or dependence on Oxycodone starts, recovery is possible. The signs and symptoms of Oxycodone addiction can be both mental and physical. Possible signs and symptoms of Oxycodone addiction can include but aren’t limited to the following:
- “Doctor shopping,” stealing, illegally purchasing, or forging prescriptions to obtain Oxycodone
- Experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when unable to use or obtain Oxycodone
- Loss of interest in activities one would usually look forward to or enjoy
- Spending a great deal of time thinking about or obtaining Oxycodone
- Gastrointestinal effects (e.g., constipation, vomiting, or nausea)
- Problems with balance, coordination, or reflexes
- An increased need for privacy or secrecy
- Social isolation or withdrawal from others
- Slowed thinking or impaired judgment
- Decreased responsiveness to pain
- Irritability, agitation, or anger
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Depressed breathing
- Personality changes
- Memory problems
- Excessive yawning
- Slurred speech
- Itchy skin
- Mood swings
Dangers of Oxycodone Misuse
Oxycodone misuse can have serious consequences. Some consequences of misusing Oxycodone are short-term, whereas others are long-term. Oxycodone treatment in Arizona can help you avoid the risks of misusing the drug. With that in mind, here are some of the potential dangers of Oxycodone misuse, which can occur at any point in time while you are consuming the drug.
- Damaged familial and interpersonal relationships
- Decreased performance at work or school
- Cardiovascular problems
- Financial problems
- Legal problems
- Liver failure
- Kidney failure
- Job loss
The Need for a Professional Oxycodone Rehab Center
Getting Oxycodone addiction treatment in Arizona can change or save your life. While statistics indicate that 94 percent of those with a substance use disorder don’t get treatment, a lack of treatment can lead to prolonged addiction and an increased likelihood of serious risks. Here are some of the reasons why a professional Oxycodone rehab center and program can be crucial for those overcoming addiction.
- Accountability and support: Professional rehab allows you to get accountability and support and is associated with an increased likelihood of sobriety.
- Evidence-based treatments: Terra Nova uses evidence-based treatments like cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) to address addiction and mental health.
- Insurance coverage: We accept most insurances and will verify your insurance coverage for free before you start treatment. Other payment options are available if needed.
- Whole-person healing: Terra Nova focuses on your health and well-being as a whole person. Your treatment will be individualized and based on your full spectrum of needs.
- Professional crisis intervention services: If you need professional crisis intervention services for a loved one with a substance use disorder, Terra Nova can help.
- Dual diagnosis: Terra Nova offers dual diagnosis treatment for clients with one or more co-occurring conditions.
Get Oxycodone Addiction Treatment in Arizona
Terra Nova is dedicated to being a safe place to do the hard work of overcoming addiction. Contact Terra Nova today to learn more about getting Oxycodone addiction treatment in Arizona. To get in touch, call Terra Nova at 866-460-4814 or fill out the contact form on our website. If we miss your initial call or message, a staff member will return it shortly.
Our Unique Approach
Levels of Care at Terra Nova
Terra Nova offers a full continuum of care. This means that we provide every level of care used in addiction treatment. Most clients benefit from moving through the full continuum of care, starting with residential inpatient and ending with outpatient or aftercare services. That way, they can transition from the high level of support provided in inpatient care back into typical daily life in steps. Here is a little bit about each level of care available at Terra Nova. Please contact Terra Nova for more information if you have any questions about our programs or what they entail.
Getting off of Oxycodone can come with uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Detoxification programs, often simply called "detox," are designed to help you move through the initial process of getting off of substances safely, effectively, and with less discomfort. In detox, you will have 24/7 access to medical staff and will receive regular monitoring. Detox is typically a precursor to another level of care. Clients generally stay in detox anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks before transitioning into another level of care, such as residential inpatient.
Residential inpatient treatment is a preferred starting point for most people seeking Oxycodone addiction treatment. You will eat, sleep, and live onsite at Terra Nova while you are in residential inpatient. This allows you to establish healthy daily routines away from triggers that may arise in day-to-day life outside of treatment. The residential inpatient program at Terra Nova involves groups, individual therapy, and other services, such as recreation activities, 1-2 family sessions during your stay, and medication management. Most people looking for Oxycodone addiction treatment in Arizona will enter this level of care directly after detox. Attending residential inpatient care is highly recommended due to the supervision and support it provides.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) are the next step below residential inpatient treatment. Since PHP gives you the ability to live off-campus, you will have increased flexibility. However, PHP is the most intensive level of non-inpatient care, so you will have a weekly schedule full of comprehensive treatments. These may include but aren't limited to groups, individual therapy sessions, and other activities.
Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) require a lower time commitment than PHP. However, IOP still involves attending treatment multiple times per week, and many of the treatments used are the same as those in residential inpatient or partial hospitalization programs. Since IOP takes up less of your time, it is ideal for those with less severe symptoms who are ready to work, attend school, or care for their families while in treatment.
Outpatient treatment is usually a person's final step in addiction treatment. It is often used for maintenance or continued support post-treatment and requires a very low time commitment of around a few hours per week. Depending on who you are, outpatient may consist of a combination or range of services. For example, continued individual therapy, groups, or medication management.
Paying for Treatment
We Work With Most Major Insurance
Terra Nova Behavioral Health works with most major insurance carriers to help cover most of the costs associated with treatment at our program. Get a free insurance verification right now to find out your personal options for treatment.